Our Support Desk is where our clients and community come together to find solutions.
I upgraded from export-user-data version 0.7.3 to 0.9.3 and I noticed that the Buddypress Extended Fields were no longer exported, and php logged an error about: “Undefined property: BP_XProfile_Component::$table_name_data”.
I compared the two versions and found the new one does:
add_action( 'init', array( $this, 'generate_data' ), 1 );
add_action( 'init', array( $this, 'generate_data' ) );.
I changed that back and it works correctly, at least on my site, now. I would have thought the right thing to do would have been to check if buddpress was active and in that case use bp_include instead of init, but that didn’t work when I tried it, perhaps I was missing something else. I think for this plugin to load in the proper order for everyone, that bp_include would be the right thing to do, if you could get it to work see http://codex.buddypress.org/plugindev/checking-buddypress-is-active/
This is on Wordpress 3.9.1, Commons in a Box 1.0.7, Buddypress 1.9.2