Support domain transfer

Our Support Desk is where our clients and community come together to find solutions.


We are wanting to begin the process of transferring to
Per our meeting yesterday, I’ve sent Bjorn a follow-up email with your questions regarding referrals and any possible impacts on SEO.
I’m speaking to Catherine today about the donation page/Neon and any implications there.
You said you needed to begin research about whether the existing SSL certificates are transferrable as well as to check on Storyform details.

  • Ray
    We’ve emailed storyform and waiting for an update on the domain locking. SSL cert is non-transferable, so will need to be replaced.
  • Ray
    From StoryForm : “You could upgrade to a business account temporarily to enable support for more than 1 domain, once its transferred you could move back to a smaller account.” – Seems like a fair answer.
  • Rosie GH
    Agreed. Spoke with Catherine from development about donation page in Neon – we believe that we can edit the URL of this to reflect the domain change. Double checking Monday.
  • You must to post comments
Best Answer

We’ve now made the change to is up and running – please check and report any issues.

  • You must to post comments
Showing 1 result
Your Answer

Please first to submit.

Why not Search Our Work or Get in Touch