Please note, due to continual struggles with WordPress.org Plugin team about implementation and interpretation of security features, it is highly likely that we will withdraw this plugin from the hosted repository soon, it will however remain available, occasionally updated and totally free on GitHub.
The Export User Data plugin includes an option to export the users by role, registration date range, usermeta option and two export formats ( CSV and Excel 2007 ).
Here are the main features
- Exports all users fields – with filter to exclude certain fields via
- Exports users meta fields – with an option to select each field individually
- Exports users by role
- Exports users by registration date range
- Export can be in csv or Excel format.
- Filters to include custom data controllers, output format and pre-selection of usermeta fields
There are also a number of additional options which have been added since this plugin was first launched, mostly based on user feedback and contributions – these include:
- An option to save, delete and load stored export options – making it quicker to re-run common exports.
- Lots of additional options such as meta field last update dates.
In version 2 + the plugin has been moved to namespaces, as per all our other commercial plugins, which bumps up the PHP version requirement to at least 5.6 – but, realistically, most modern sites should be running on 7.3 + by now.
For feature request and bug reports, please use our Support Desk.
Version 2+ of the plugin includes a number of filters to allow for customization of data controllers and format, in the Codex below are some of the most useful with usage examples: