The Export User Data plugin includes an option to export the users by role, registration date range, usermeta option and two export formats ( CSV and Excel 2007 ).
Here are the main features
- Exports all users fields – with filter to exclude certain fields via
- Exports users meta fields – with an option to select each field individually
- Exports users by role
- Exports users by registration date range
- Export can be in csv or Excel format.
- Filters to include custom data controllers, output format and pre-selection of usermeta fields
There are also a number of additional options which have been added since this plugin was first launched, mostly based on user feedback and contributions – these include:
- An option to save, delete and load stored export options – making it quicker to re-run common exports.
- Lots of additional options such as meta field last update dates.
In version 2 + the plugin has been moved to namespaces, as per all our other commercial plugins, which bumps up the PHP version requirement to at least 5.6 – but, realistically, most modern sites should be running on 7.3 + by now.
For feature request and bug reports, please use our Support Desk.
Version 2+ of the plugin includes a number of filters to allow for customization of data controllers and format, in the Codex below are some of the most useful with usage examples: